Skip to content
- We want to share the Oromo culture with the host communities and teach children about their cultural heritage
- To encourage community engagement in sports, exercise and increase participation in healthy lifestyle.
- To sponsor Oromo refugees, advise and support new migrants to be integrated into Australian communities,
- To enter into a contract deemed necessary by the Community to achieve its social needs objectives.
- To buy / build community facilities for the use of social /cultural functions, conferences and meetings.
- To buy, sell and own properties and generate revenues to maximize communities social investment opportunities.
- To accept gifts and legacies under a will and reinvest for the benefits of our community.